Tuesday, May 4, 2010

doing lots of stuff

This is a very busy time of year, so in the last two weekends I've had the kids involved in lots of "stuff". They've had art hanging for our local Arts Walk, been in a parade, been in a thrift store fashion show, and walked in a charity walk.

That's with also spending each Friday night out at the family cabin and having Y baseball games each Saturday morning. Oh, and church on Sundays, of course.

Carbon is less than thrilled about doing it all, and he keeps saying he doesn't want to do this stuff next year. I always did lots of stuff as a kid, but I worry that I might be pushing too much. My husband says, no, though. He doesn't want Carbon to be like he was as a boy, not doing anything.

We've been overscheduled for a bit here, but I really do like to do all this "stuff". I just wish it didn't get piled up on these "target weekends" when it seems like everything happens at once! This always happens to us around Earth Day to May Day.


Procession of the Species

thrift store fashion show models

Crop Walk

No comments:

Post a Comment